Monday, February 4, 2008

MY FAMILY

This time, I will talk about one of my family member, Barye.
Maybe some people who is in the class talked about human, but Barye is my sweet pet.

She is a Jack Russell Terrier, and her age is 3 years old.
She came my home as a my birthday present.
Before I got her, we had one dog, Shopan. But she died.
From it, we felt so sad all day...
So we decided to have a new family member.

Do you know a Jack Russell Terrier's character? She is so active and so fast to move!!
Moreover, she always plays some tricks. My mother and I always tried to let her be a good.

She is a smart.
She could remember some tricks which I tought her.
One of them is "INOKI".
INOKI is a person name, he is a famous in Japan. the most famous things of him is his lower jaw.
So when I say "INOKI" to her and reach my hand to under her face, she puts her lower jaw to my hand!!
It means nothing, but SOOOO cute!!

I really miss her now.
Because she is my little sister!!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

She sounds adorable! Jack Russells are great dogs. I have a German Shepherd--much bigger but also a great personality. He is an indispensable part of our family too. I am going to have to google "Inoki." I am trying hard to imagine how someone could be famous for their lower jaw!

YiNing said...

I try to search about "jack russell terriers". They looks so cute!The Story sounds very interesting!She maybe the only one knows what to do after the order "INOKI".