Monday, March 31, 2008

ART....

When I think about an art or music or something, one song came up.

It is a Japanese pop, and it is a little bit old. But very famous!
The singer is "Mr. children". I don't know what the meaning is.
And my favorite song is " never ending trip".

The song sing about people who try to someting hard. It is a kind of cheerhul song.

"if there is a higher wall, you can feel much better when you reach the top.
Not now, it is not your limit"

When I came to Iowa City and I had a terrible time becuase of English, I always listened this music on the Cambus.
The song made me try, try, try....

I don't know I did better, but it is still my favorite song!!

1 comment:

Maitha said...

It is very nice that you have a certain song that motivates you to TRY Rena!!

I noticed that since you carry your ipod and listen to songs before the class starts...